Freddie understands the challenges that working families and small businesses face every day. In the face of increased living costs and high energy prices, he knows that good, well-paying jobs are the result of a business friendly economy.
In the Assembly, Freddie's priorities on the economy are:
- Bringing quality jobs with retirement and healthcare benefits to the 52nd District
- Developing resources and incentives for current businesses and for those looking to do business in California
- Increasing job training and support programs
- Help low income families purchase their own homes
- Promoting California’s green economy and creating incentives for small businesses