Freddie knows that severe traffic and congestion has a dramatic and detrimental impact on our quality of life. In 2014, Freddie authored legislation to give the Inland Empire local control of the Ontario International Airport and extend the Metro Gold line to San Bernardino County.
In the Assembly, Freddie’s priorities on transportation are:
- Improving public transportation by making it more affordable, accessible and of higher quality
- Ensuring the Metro Gold Line is extended to San Bernardino County (Montclair/Ontario)
- Expediting construction of the 71 freeway and cleaning-up blighted on and off ramps
- Securing local control of the Ontario International Airport
- Increasing the number of HOV lanes on the 60 and other major freeways